Thursday, February 07, 2008

Good riddance, douche nozzle!


So Mitt Romney threw in the towel today. Let me be one of the first to say, 'Good riddance, douche nozzle!' Especially when things like this come out of your schlong-holster:

"In this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror."

Did we time travel to 2004? I guess someone forgot to tell him that it's 2008, and on the list of priorities in this country, it's the economy, STUPID. But according to Mr. Faith of His Fathers, if Obama or Clinton get elected, we'll all be struck again? Thanks for that nugget of wisdom, Mitt Cheney. Gee, I can't WAIT for the presidential debates now, especially since McCain's only real strength he can play up to the neo-cons is his War Hawk track record. All aboard the Fear Mongering Train!

Am I the only one who's sick and fucking tired of this shit? The world isn't black and white, and politicians who dumb things down to this level have no business representing us in Washington.

No comments: