Saturday, July 17, 2010

Archer

When someone tells me a TV show is good, it usually takes them three or four separate mentions before I end up giving it a try. It's never anything personal; I just think that 98% of what's on TV is complete and utter shit. Well, The Miles kept going on and on about Archer, and whaddya know? He was right. It's fucking hilarious. Don't believe me? You can watch the entire first season for free, starting right here:

Archer -- Mole Hunt (Pilot)

If you have Netflix streaming, it's on there too.

There are so many great lines in the show, I had to make a bunch of ringtones from some of them. I was going to host them here, but Blogger.com doesn't let you do that, so let me know if you're interested and I can e-mail them to you (I have about 30 different ones as of right now).



1 comment:

Lord Bling said...

"Wow! That was like a .... a..."

"Charles Whitman Sampler?"