Monday, January 03, 2011

I'm not the only one who liked that Ihsahn album


The metal news blog Metalsucks did a readers poll for the best album of the year, and they chose Ihsahn's 'After'. As well they should. It's a great fucking album.

What did they choose last year? Why, they chose my number-one pick, Mastodon's 'Crack the Skye'.

You could say I'm losing my touch, since I had their winner as #3, where I nailed it the year before. Nope. I see it as two years of my awesome taste in heavy music being validated by an unknown crowd of obviously very cool people. You can't see it right now, but I have a smug smile on my handsome yet rugged face.

Speaking of Metalsucks, they posted this comic recently and I though it was worth putting up here too.



On another note, work starts back up tomorrow morning, so my run of blog updates is going to come to a grinding halt once again. It's been real...

No comments: