Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The BUS OF DESTINY!!!



Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that's a keg of beer helping that nice young lad off of that school bus. What does this terribly arranged photo collage mean?

The Bus of Destiny. When the stars align and St. Patrick's Day meets my favorite day of the week (Saturday, for those of you without a calendar), there's only one thing to do - Rent a school bus, invite 50 of your closest friends, and hit the bars with authority.

If you're in Omaha on St. Patrick's day, post it under comments, and I'll send you a bus invite.

Photos will be posted here on Sunday or whenever I get out of jail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Christ, I wish I was in Omaha! (probably the only time I will ever utter those words.) Hope you have a great Patty's Day midg. I will have to stay here and represent old school in Greeley. Sucks, sucks, sucks, but I think a 12 pack of Guiness, 4 car bombs and a shot of Jameson might actually make it tolerable for one day of the year.

-HCP


-Here's to me and here's to you
and here's to love and laughter.
I'll be true as long as you
and not one moment after.
-Irish toast