Monday, May 18, 2009

Conference call hell

Have you ever been on a two-and-a-half-day conference call? I'm about to, and I'm wondering which level of Dante's Inferno I've stepped into. Granted, it could be worse ... I could be in San Fran with the rest of my co-workers, trapped in that room, so there's that. I can at least open my office window and get some fresh air. However, they're two hours behind me, and so I'll be on the call until 8:00 each night, IF I'm lucky.

There is light at the end of the tunnel though. The reason I didn't go out to corporate for this quarterly meeting is because I'm taking some vacation, and am flying to Seattle late Wednesday night to see some old friends. I would've only been in SF for 24 hours, so they decided to have me conference in.

Still though, I'm gonna have massive brain drain by Wednesday afternoon.

No comments: