Tuesday, May 05, 2009

More on Joe the Plumber....

.... Moron Joe the Plumber.

"I’ve had some friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I stand, and they know that I wouldn’t have them anywhere near my children."


'Friends?' Like, bowling partners? Or fuck-buddies?

"I like Sarah Palin a lot, actually. I just don’t know if that’s where God’s leading her. I just know the Republican Party’s done its best to blackball her. I don’t know what her agenda is. If she ran, would I vote for her? Absolutely. John McCain was the lesser of two evils."


He doesn't know what her agenda is, but he would 'absolutely' vote for her. Wow. And it's nice to know that he feels strongly enough about lesser evil to campaign for it.




But wait! There's more!

"I would love to hear our leaders actually check with God before he does stuff."


Joe, I introduce to you, Epicurus. Also, 'he'? We have women who are leaders too.

"Not right now. God hasn't said, 'Joe, I want you to run (for public office).'"


If he were elected to our highest office, and God told him to push the nuclear button, would he do it?

I hope they keep putting a microphone in front of this clown. People like this need to be allowed enough rope to hang themselves.

EDIT -- There's a great opinion piece about this over at the Huff.

No comments: