Monday, November 09, 2009

Arnold, you were wrong.

Hey everyone. As you can see, I haven't kept up with the site lately. I've had a lot going on, including the removal of a tumor on my back this morning (Arnold was wrong). It was basal cell carcinoma, which I'm told 'if you would have to choose a form of cancer to have, it'd be' this one. Yeah, so there's that. Also been working like crazy. However, I wanted to make sure you all were in the loop on a little game that releases tonight at midnight.




I've already beaten the single-player campaign, and got in a little multiplayer too. My spoiler-free review? It's all that. Oh, and there's a multiplayer perk in it called 'Bling'. Yeah, it's like they made the game just for me. :) If you pick it up on Xbox 360, send me a friend invite (Lord Bling) and we'll throw down on some noobs!

On another note, The Miles is en route to my hood to hang out for a few days, and not just for MW2 but also for the Dethklok / Mastodon / Converge concert on 11/11. Should be fun.

Hope you're all doing well.

No comments: