Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Worst Song Ever Written

I dare you to make it all the way through this.



Wow. That hurt, didn't it? It's like hearing a church sermon from someone with cerebral palsy.

Can you find a song worse than this? If so, paste the link in the comments section. But know that it'll have to top lyrics like these:

"Fucking rainbows after it rains
there's enough miracles here to blow your brains
I fed a fish to a pelican at Frisco bay
It tried to eat my cell phone, he ran away"

"Water, fire, air and dirt
Fucking magnets, how do they work?
And I don't wanna talk to a scientist
Y'all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed"

"Magic everywhere in this bitch"

Wow, that's DEEP.



EDIT: Saturday Night Live made fun of this video last night! See it here.

3 comments:

HCP said...

2:30. I made it that long. You say the worst ever? I say this song is a miracle sent from heaven...like magnets.

Ryan the Angry Midget said...

46 seconds. If you want to read how a bunch of juggalos responded to Rebecca over at Skepchick.org when she made fun of the video, check out this link and the related comments.
http://skepchick.org/blog/2010/04/fuckin-magnets-how-do-they-work/#more-13287

Lord Bling said...

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That article is classic.

Someone at Metalsucks.net said it best (I'll paraphrase): It's almost not fun to make fun of Juggalos anymore. It's not even fish in a barrel. It's pulling fish out of the barrel, putting a gun right against their faces, and shooting.