Monday, November 26, 2007

Trapped in Wyoming


That banner may say 'I Fly Casper,' but right now, I ain't flyin' shit. My trip home got cancelled due to 'maintenance issues'.


One United employee actually said, 'The plane's broke.' Needless to say, I've had my fill of local 'flavor'. But hey, the Casper airport has free Wi-Fi, which is more than I can say for Minneapolis, and it moves really fast, which is more than I can say for Denver. Then again, I'm one of only three people using the Wi-Fi here right now, so that might be the main reason why it's hauling so much ass.

Hmmmm. Now that I think about it, there IS some local flavor that I like. 90 Schilling would be one of them. I can't get it down in Texas, unless I order it from Arctic Liquor. They do a great job, by the way, so if you're looking for a certain kind of beer that you can't get wherever you live, try that site.

The other local flavor I like here is Taco Motherfucking John's.


The only places in Texas that have them are Air Force bases, and the closest one to me is two hours away. I like Taco John's a lot, but not THAT much. I got to have it for lunch today, so that was nice. Potato Oles are the greatest side in the history of fast-food. In fact, they're so great, you can even make a full meal out of them. I just learned that an order of Super Potato Oles has over 1000 calories, and over 60 grams of fat. Mmmmm. Fat.

So yeah, I'm trapped in Casper. I get to spend another day with my dad, which is cool, but otherwise, I'm pretty much ready to go home. I have a lot of virtual homocide that I'm missing out on right now:


By the way, major props to Warm Machine for keeping an eye on my cats for an extra night.

3 comments:

warm_machine said...

Dude, you really need to get back as soon as possible. I don't know how much longer I can keep lying to them. I promised him you'd give him a full week of Caturdays just so he'd let me out of the house without cutting me.

The bigger, lazy one... she's just glad you're gone. ;)

Unknown said...

Isn't traveling just great?

I bet Super Potato Oles taste great going down!

hoZt

Lord Bling said...

Super Potato Oles are awesome. And the great thing is, they're already mushy, so your digestive system doesn't have to do much work, if you know what I mean...