Thursday, September 10, 2009

Are you READY for some FOOTBALL




That's right! It's that time of year again. I, for one, cannot wait for the season to start. I look forward to watching my donkeys getting pounded harder week in and week out more than Jenna Jameson on a 5 day meth bender. Not only do we have the second biggest INT machine since Ryan Leaf, but we also have mini Belichick. Upper extremity injuries, cut off sweaters and asshole news conferences. I think he actually spends time thinking of ways to not have his own identity. Thank god my Rams beat the buffs this last weekend, GO RAMS!!! Oh well, this is will be my excuse to get drunk for the next 16+ Sundays because we all know that's the only way we will make it through this season. All I ask is that we beat the Raiders twice and break Philip Rivers 90+ million dollar leg. That would make for a good season.


Over and out,
HCP

1 comment:

Lord Bling said...

I predict that Denver will finish 4-12. We'll beat KC at home but lose in KC. We'll beat Oakland in Oakland but we'll lose an embarrassing one to them at home. The Chargers will violently rape us twice. Other wins will come at home against Cleveland and in Washington.

Of course, I could be totally wrong. The only thing I know is, Denver won't lose in Week 7.