Friday, November 04, 2005

Let me entertain you?

Because he said he wanted to change up his blog with some new blood, and because he knew I'd probably never follow through on my continual musings about starting a blog of my own, Ryan graciously extended me an invitation to have access to his site, so I can add my humble thoughts to the crazed meanderings of The Angry Midget and the sharp, witty repartee of Mister Bling. I'm deeply honored to be allowed into their hallowed prosaic domain. Perhaps sometimes I can provide a different perspective. Perhaps sometimes I can even come up with some original and interesting things myself. Mostly, I just hope that I can occasionally make the regular of the site think a little or smile a little. I look forward to sharing, and I promise that my future postings will be less mundane than this one...Leptodactylous (and as you can see from the photo, I really am...)

No comments: