Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Finally, a presidential candidate I can stand behind. Or kneel before.

People sometimes ask me, 'Mister Bling, who's gonna get your vote for President in 2008?' Well, I've made my decision. Most of the likely Republican candidates are either too right-wing, they're flip-floppers on major issues (McCain, you never should've made nice with Falwell), or they talk the family values game, but sleep around in their marriages. And most of the Democrats either don't get it, or they try to tow the line as a 'centrist' or make attempts to steal votes from the right by trying to legislate how parents raise their children (Senators Clinton and Lieberman, I'm talking to you). I respect the Libertarian party for being completely ape-shit on things like drug legalization and automatic weapons for all, but until they get more than 200,000 registered voters, they're never going to make a difference at the national level.

That's why I'm supporting THIS man:


Expanded freedom? No more Iraq war? Universal health care? Corporate reform? Almost sounds too good to be true, but it's all laid out on his website, found here.

2008 can't come soon enough.

No comments: