Tuesday, April 01, 2008

You know your Presidential campaign is in trouble when...

Emanuel Cleaver, a Representative from Missouri, went on the record last year as being a Hillary Clinton backer. For his support, she named him Co-Chair of her Missouri campaign, as well as a Co-Chair of her Faith Steering Committee.. So what does it say for her campaign when he predicted today that Barack Obama is going to be the next President of the United States? Or that he'd be stunned if Obama DIDN'T win?

On top of being a black man, Cleaver's district voted for Obama in their primary. So, is Cleaver cutting his losses? Or is he trying to change his bet after the roulette wheel already started spinning?


Excellent advice from a wise man. Just don't ask that wise man for tax advice. When it comes to the I.R.S., some muthafuckas always tryin' to ice skate uphill.

P.S. If you read the CNN article about Cleaver's comments, you may have also noticed his analogy about why he roots for the Chiefs, even though they suck. I thought about making this post about that comment, but then I remembered that my Broncos also suck. They may not suck quite as hard as the Chiefs, but I think you get the point.

P.P.S. Ryan's article about public defecation was the blog's 500th post! Thanks to all of you who still come here to read our ... well, public defecations.

3 comments:

CampBlood said...

Hey Holm, I can dig it! You know he ain't gonna lay no
mo' big rap upon you man!
I say hey sky, s'other say I won say I pray to J I get
the same ol' same ol.
You know wha' they say: See a broad to get that bodiac
lay'er down an' smack 'em yack 'em!
Col' got to be! Yo!
Sheeeeeeet!

warm_machine said...

Nigga pleeease.

CampBlood said...

Cut me som' slac' jak! Chump don wan no help, chump
don git no help. Jive ass dude don got no brains
anyhow.