Monday, December 13, 2004
Links are GOOD
I know this is small and difficult to read, but download the picture and enlarge it if you can. It's quality. Thanks to cheaptrick for sending it my way.
I have been getting some quality links to other sites that I want to share with you. Enjoy!
What's your pirate name? (Special Thanks to Mister Bling)
Gollum and Eminem collaborate (Special Thanks to Mister Bling)
New Recipes for the Atkins Diet
Also, a friend of mine sent me this list of things to do before Bush's second term begins:
Some Things To Do Before The Inauguration:
1. Get that abortion you've always wanted.
2. Drink a nice clean glass of water.
3. Cash your social security check.
4. See a doctor of your own choosing.
5. Spend quality time with your draft age child/grandchild.
6. Visit Syria, or any foreign country for that matter.
7. Get that gas mask you've been putting off buying.
8. Hoard gasoline.
10. Borrow books from library before they're banned - onstitutional Law books, Catcher in the Rye, Harry Potter, Tropic of Cancer,
11. If you have an idea for an art piece involving a crucifix - do it now.
12. Come out - then go back in - HURRY!
13. Jam in all the Alzheimer's stem cell research you can.
14. Stay out late before the curfews start.
15. Go see Bruce Springsteen before he has his "accident".
16. Go see Mount Rushmore before the Reagan addition.
17. Use the phrase - "you can't do that - this is America".
18. If you're white - marry a black person, if you're black - marry a white person.
19. Take a walk in Yosemite, without being hit by a snowmobile or a base-jumper.
20. Enroll your kid in an accelerated art or music class.
21. Start your school day without a prayer.
22. Pass on the secrets of evolution to future generations.
23. Learn French.
24. Attend a commitment ceremony with your gay friends.
25. Take a factory tour anywhere in the US.
26. Try to take photographs of animals on the endangered species list.
27. Visit Florida before the polar ice caps melt.
28. Visit Nevada before it becomes radioactive.
29. Visit Alaska before "The Big Spill".
30. Visit Massachusetts while it is still a State