Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-changes

So I haven't posted in a while, mainly because I've been busy at work. They laid off about 200 people in our office last week, and while I made the cut, they've decided to move me from home video to games. I could go on and on about this, but I'll just say that I'm excited about the future, and I'm sad about leaving the past. I've been in the film industry for almost nine years now, and it's been great. In fact, it's the only industry I've been working in since before I graduated from college. But I've been due for a change, and the timing couldn't be much better, as the home video industry is about to eat itself alive.

Otherwise, I don't have much to add right now. I mainly came to post this. If you get it, you're cool. If not, correct that shit PRONTO.

No comments: