Tuesday, July 29, 2008

McCain is a ROBOT!!!!



Ok, maybe not really a robot, per se. But I was reading on the CNN political ticket that the AFL-CIO had to launch an informational campaign to explain to it's members that a bunch of Republican-launched anti-Obama lies are actually not true. Given that this same Republican machine nuked McCain's changes in South Carolina by launching a phone campaign insinuating that McCain had fathered a black child during the 2000 Presidential primary. Here are some of the fun rumors they had to dispel:

1) Obama was not born in the United States - This one is designed to prey on those who didn't pass civics class and are the same people who want Arnold to run for President. The Governator can never run for President for the same reason that you have to be an idiot to believe that Obama wasn't born in the US. People born outside the US can't run for President, ass clowns.

2) Obama refuses to wear a flag pin on his lapel and wasn't sworn into the Senate on a bible. First of all, neither is actually true. Second of all, who gives a crap. Bush was sworn in as President on the bible and went on to kill thousands of Iraqis and US troops during his on-going campaign against terror. I've always wondered how these types of things can matter when we have a President that does both of these things and has completely fucked up the country. Guess what? I wear a flag pin on my lapel and am holding a bible, but I'm going to shoot you. Still think it means that much?

3) Obama hates freedom, puppies and children - This is probably one of the biggest reasons I am voting for him, actually.

I'm sure things are going to get nastier before the end of it all, but it wouldn't be an election without a whole lot of lies and bullshit to reinforce our apathy, right?

3 comments:

HCP said...

Did you know Obama fathered a black baby? True story.

Lord Bling said...

The fact that these are even talking points just proves how idiotic our society is.

Unknown said...

My neighbor came over to my house and yelled at me over my dog!

I have a dog that I can't keep in my yard. I have tried everything and she always finds a way out. Anyway, this lady comes to my home, knocks on my door and when i open the door she points her finger at me and yells obscenities at me. Apparently my dog was in HER neighbors garbage and then pooped on HER NEIGHBORS LAWN! Why didn't she come and talk to me like a civil human being? Why was she a vicious monster attacking me at my door? I calmly went over to HER NEIGHBORS house where the garbage was and picked up every piece, and the dog poop. I agree that I have that responsibility to clean up after my dog. The one thing I don't agree upon is someone coming to my house and screaming in my face about something I didn't know about. Is anyone out there been blessed with a psyco-neighbor?
I don't think anyone remembers the golden rule...Do unto others as you would want done unto you!
I sent them a lovely card from this site I found...www.URAJerk.com