Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Meanwhile over at World Debate

In addition to my recent posts on Ryan the Angry Midget, I have been engaged in an outrageous debate, where a group of conservatives is trying to gang up on me. You see, they believe that the recent events in Lebanon, where people are protesting and have forced the current government out of power, is related to the Bush Administration's Foreign Policy. I have posted several responses, but I need some support. It's a pretty hostile environment, and we're not exactly talking about the International Brain Trust. Click here to join in the discussion, and leave comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's more like I feel guilty for engaging in a battle of intellect with opponents who are unarmed. However, since you want to throw down, perhaps I'll take alittle jump over to your reactionary sanctuary...Jeff