Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Park City is about to get a little more 'Bling'

'Mister Bling,' that is. On Wednesday morning, I'll be flying to Park City, Utah, for the Sundance Film Festival. It's times like these when I really, really, really love my job. In less than 72 hours, I plan on seeing the following films:

A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints
Stephanie Daley
This Film Is Not Yet Rated
The Darwin Awards
The Hawk Is Dying
Sherrybaby
Right At Your Door
Come Early Morning
The Secret Life Of Words
QuinceaƱera

I also want to see The Science of Sleep, American Hardcore, Alpha Dog, and The Proposition. However, I currently don't have passes to these, and plus, there's only so much time in the day.

I'll post an update when I get back this weekend, with some pics and capsule reviews. However, first thing's first. I need to buy me a pair of these:

No comments: