Monday, April 16, 2007

New Xbox 360 game podcast is up

If you liked the last 360plex.com podcast that I was on, I think you'll like this one even more. The original three from the 360plex.com podcasts are all there, as well as myself. You can download it here.

If no one who visits this site really cares about these, I can quit posting about them. It's just something I do in my spare time that I think some gamers might appreciate, but if no one here is into gaming at all, that's cool. Just let me know in the comments section and I'll stop wasting everyone's time. :)

Also, I'm too lazy to post a full review of the movie 'Hot Fuzz', opening on Friday, 4/20, so I'll just say that if you liked 'Shaun of the Dead,' you'll like this too. I don't think it's quite as good, but it's still a lot of fun.

1 comment:

CampBlood said...

I like checking out the podcasts, Bling. And I soooo want ot see Hot Fuzz!!!