Tuesday, October 21, 2008

For as terrible as the Broncos looked last night....

... things like this just make the Chiefs look worse.

Yeah, I know, "Larry Johnson and Brandon Marshall may as well hang out at the same clubs." I get it. And I agree with Roger Goodell when he says, 'Nothing good every happens after midnight.' But Marshall was arrested for domestic abuse once, and the charges were dropped. Johnson obviously has a problem with women. And yet, I'm sure he still gets laid like Wilt Chamberlain in the 70's. But instead of turning this into a rant against famous people and their luck with women, I'll just end it by saying the entire AFC West is an embarrassment to the NFL.

2 comments:

The Miles said...

LJ has buku issues to be sure, especially issues with women. I don't want to stereotype this as another woman-beatin' brother, but LJ is essentially another woman beatin' brother. Check this out, its from 2005:

http://www.pitch.com/2005-09-22/news/big-johnson/1

Moron-in-Chief GM Carl Petersen had a chance to trade LJ to the Packers for a 1st and a 3rd last year. Instead he gave the guy $19,000,000 guaranteed and just sat and watched as his team blew up. Fuck you, Carl, and Fuck the Chiefs this year. I haven't watched them play in 3 weeks, and the rest of Kansas City is about to join me pretty soon.

/They still beat the Broncos. LULZ.
//Fuck the Broncos more.

Lord Bling said...

Yeah, I can't even brag about Denver being over .500 right now, because A) we're the worst over-.500 team in the NFL, and B) we lost to the Chiefs. Unless something drastic happens, whomever wins the AFC Worst this year is guaranteed a one-and-done in January.