Friday, October 31, 2008

When did Fox News stop pretending to be a reliable source of news?



Let me start by saying that I've never believed Fox News to be anything but a right-wing media organ, whose "fair and balanced" and "we report, you decide" slogans were meant to be ironic. I went to FoxNews.com to find Tito footage to post here, and not only did I instantaneously regret it, but I realized just how far things have gone there. Drudge Report is linked right off of the front page. I'll hand it to Fox that they know their audience very well, if they think they can link to a conservative blogger and pass it off as news reporting. I guess if you're a Republican looking for hope and you don't want the kind of hope that Barak is cooking, Drudge report is the next best thing.

1 comment:

Lord Bling said...

Fox News has always been an attack dog for the right, and they know that the chips are on the table now, so they're stepping up the level of viciousness. They're actually shameless at this point, and it's pretty pathetic. Disagree with Keith Olbermann or Rachel Maddow or Chris Matthews all you want, but you never sense a deep anger or hatred toward the right from any of them.