Thursday, October 16, 2008

We're getting a litle ballsy down here in Texas...

The Democratic chairman in our district just dropped off a couple of signs for me, and I put them up in the yard:


I'm setting the over/under on them getting stolen (or my house getting egged at the very least) at seven days. We're in a white neighborhood, in a Dallas suburb full of 50 and 60 year olds. So, smart money would probably take the under. Stay tuned!

P.S. Yes, those are weeds in the front flower bed. I don't have a green thumb. I only bring death.
P.P.S. No, HCP, they're not THAT kind of weed.

6 comments:

HCP said...

Are you disrespecting the Mexican red hair? I'll take the over at 12 days. I actually think the burning cross will really set those off in the middle of the night!

Lord Bling said...

Lower case 'T', for 'time to leave.'

CampBlood said...

Hahah... You don't see many of those signs in my neighborhood either.

Lord Bling said...

24 hours in, and they're all still in place! And I don't see any eggs on the sides of my house either.

warm_machine said...

Oh yes, there will be yolk.

The Miles said...

Oh, and I'll take the under.